***FAIRCHILD CLINICS ARE FOR TRAPPED
Feral, Stray or Community CATS ONLY***
See “Clinic Dates” for Fairchild’s upcoming clinics. Clinics are on the 3rd Sunday of each month January through November at the the BACK of THE VET ON MAIN, 330 West Main Street in Birdsboro (big PURPLE building next to the Post Office on Rt 724).
See “Clinic Guidelines” for information on registering and instructions for our clinics. Please be advised you will be asked to complete and sign paperwork at time of admittance. Appointment times will be given.
See “Clinic Reservation Request Form” to register for an upcoming clinic. This does NOT guarantee a slot as the clinics are limited to 50 cats. You will receive an email from email@example.com entitled CLINIC CONFIRMATION with detailed instructions and Admit Time that guarantees your slot.
See “Other Resources” for more information about other low cost spay/neuter clinics available for pet cats. The Animal Rescue League of Berks County www.berksarl.org will be holding PET CAT SPAY DAYS on select Sundays.
No Nonsense Neutering (NNN) www.nnnlv.org has Clinics in Reading every Wednesday and Friday plus the 1st & 3rd Sundays by appointment for up to 5 ferals and walk-ins for one trapped cat between 8am-9:30am.
FREE SPAY & NEUTER FOR FERAL CATS IN ZIP CODES 19601-19612 at NNN … HUMANE PENNSYLVANIA’S HEALTHY PETS, HEALTHY LIVES PROGRAM partnership with Humane Society of Berks County: (proof of residency required)
- City of Reading-18th WARD vouchers available with proof of residence. Example: Water or tax bill. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Borough of Robesonia: $25 co-pay
- Borough of Shoemakersville: $15 Voucher (obtained at municipal building)
- Borough of St. Lawrence: $10 co-pay
- West Reading voucher (obtained at municipal building)
- Spring Township Voucher (obtained at municipal building)
- Borough of Boyertown: NO co-pay **NEW**
SPAYUSA- North Shore Animal League
- Go to website and fill out online application form. Applications accepted between the 1st and 15th of every month. Awards notifications between 16th and 22nd of the same month. If you have received funding, you must wait a full calendar year to re-apply.
- Clinic address: No Nonsense Neutering 1044 N. Quebec St Allentown, PA 18109
- Contact name: Ashley Kahan 484.274.4833
- NNN will notify you when check is received and you can make an appointment. Please do not trap until NNN has confirmed receipt of payment.
- SPAYUSA covers only a portion of the surgery fee. There is a $15 co-pay per cat at check in.
- Check good for 60 days.